Please join us for a full day of yoga and creative exploration. Each of our workshops has a different theme, and our first ever event is centered around diving deep into your creative source: your heart, hands, and happiness.
About the workshop:
The day will start with a mellow yoga flow taught by the amazing Emma Whelan. The group will then transition to a guided circle, lead by Laurie Nelson. Group circles are the powerful force behind Creative Divine events. It helps us to get to know one another, but most importantly to know ourselves. Once we are fully tapped in, our creativity will be ready to soar. Ali Westbrook, from The Gypsy Moon, will close out the day by teaching her craft: one-of-a-kind dream catchers that will adorn any room in your house.
Fifth Street Farms
1517 Fifth Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
- 9:30-10:00 am - Welcome! Set up your mat and get to know those around you
- 10:15 - Yoga with Emma Whelan
- 11:20 - Circle lead by Laurie Nelson. Be prepared to share, dance and meditate
- 12:30 - Lunch supported by Micayla Kuehn who is an Ayurvedic Health Counselor. Ayurveda is a holistic diet, based around making you feel happier and healthier at your own pace that fits within your lifestyle.
- 1:30 - Dream catcher workshop with Ali Westbrook. If you have something you would like to incorporate into your dreamcatcher feel free to bring it!
- 3:00 - Closing circle with Laurie
- 3:30 pm - Workshop concludes